What follows are mostly my own thoughts.
But, there are a couple of known sayings that I like too much to leave out.
Think them all through and let me know which five you find most convincing.
1. All solutions cause problems
2. There is no such thing as a free lunch.
3. If you are lucky, you get a free breakfast.
4. It’s rooting at the trough that makes politics a messy business.
5. Society’s most dangerous organization is the government
6. An orgasm a day keeps temptation at bay.
7. People like to be confused. It’s hard to change their mind.
8. Everyone is an island but some offer harbor.
9. There is a big difference between discussing and arguing.
19 One can know a lot and not understand a thing.
11 An expert is a drip under pressure.
12 A lie, repeated often enough, can become the accepted truth.
13 A vector is more informative than a trend.
14 Democracy is wrong, All people are not the same.
15 Be of good cheer, depression is no fun.
16 If you lack roots you are but a tumbling weed.
17 To solve a problem well, look for more than one solution.
18 Wisdom comes from understanding. Knowledge is a matter for debate.
19 If you go round in ever tightening circles you will vanish in the end.
20 Cowards die a thousand deaths, the brave die only once.
21 Be kind, but stay alert.
22 You can’t describe love, you can only feel it.
23 When all else fails, violence is the only answer.
24 Civil service is an oxymoron.
25 If taxes are democratic, why not vote on them?
26 Are elected officials Representatives or Plenipotentiaries?
27 Are centrists fair to both sides or unfair to both?
28 Money is the root of all.
29 Prejudice can be the benefit of experience.
30 We are all alone.
31 Is God an experimentalist?
32 If there is no God, what is there?
33 A promise maid is a debt unpaid.